Payment protection insurance was meant to offer peace of mind to borrowers if ever they had the misfortune of accident, sickness or redundancy by covering repayments.
The trouble was, with over 85% of people who tried to claim being refused when they tried to claim, these policies were most often worthless.
This means that anyone who has or has had payment protection insurance may be due compensation with a full refund and interest for any premiums paid.
There are many ways in which your PPI could have been mis-sold.
If you are unsure if you have a claim ask yourself the following questions
- Were you informed that PPI is optional?
- Was the full cost of the PPI explained to you?
- Did your Payment Protection Insurance cover the full period of the loan?
- Did you have any pre-existing medical conditions that would make the PPI invalid?
- Was the PPI policy added without your knowledge?
- Were you retired, self-employed or unemployed at the time of taking out the policy?
If you answered yes to any or all of the questions above, you probably are due a refund and compensation.
Our expert team operate on a no win; no fee basis and Slater Hayward Law have helped thousands claim back substantial amounts of money.
We will handle your case from start to finish, not be bullied or ignored by your lenders and get everything you are entitled to.
A word of caution, you must act NOW. Lenders are applying time limits to claimants to minimise their liability and if you delay you may lose out.
If you answered yes to any of the questions above call a member of our team today to discuss your potential to claim back your Payment Protection Insurance.
We are available Monday – Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am-5pm on freephone 0800 772 0065. Alternatively fill out the claim form on this page and a member of team can call you back at a time to suit you.