Call For FREE Advice:

0800 772 0065


Current Employer

Do you have or have you had in the last 3 years a dispute with your current employer?  If you can answer ‘yes’ to this question and you feel that you may not have been treated in accordance with employment legislation, it is possible that you have a claim against that employer and are entitled to claim compensation. 
If you are experiencing or have experienced employment problems in any of the following areas, fill in the attached questionnaire.  One of our specialist advisers will contact you on a confidential / no obligation basis to establish whether you have a claim against your employer or have a right to legal assistance:

  • Disciplinary action
  • Redundancy
  • Unfair dismissal
  • Sexual harassment
  • Pregnancy related dismissal
  • Race discrimination
  • Gender discrimination
  • Sexual-orientation discrimination
  • Disability discrimination
  • Age discrimination

Start Your Claim

Type your question here. Please Note: We find our clients are more likely to receive the answer they're looking for when they enter more detailed questions.

  1. Contact us to claim back your Mis-Sold Mortgage