Call For FREE Advice:

0800 772 0065


Criminal Injury

Criminal Injury Claim

The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority has been set up to pay compensation to victims of crimes which occurred in England, Scotland and Wales where the victim has been either physically or mentally injured as a result of the crime.  If you have been a victim of crime and believe you may have a case, our lawyers will review your claim.  We work on a no-win, no-fee basis.  For claims taken on, 100% of the compensation received will be paid to you.

Type your question here. Please Note: We find our clients are more likely to receive the answer they're looking for when they enter more detailed questions.

  1. Contact us to claim back your Mis-Sold Mortgage